If someone has frequent tooth sensitivity , it will not go away. Try these recommendations from your dentist.
Why do we have sensitive teeth?
Dr. Sutharat Chaichalermsak, MD. Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Dental Hospital Faculty of Dentistry Mahidol University stated that tooth sensitivity It is caused by a more sensitive response of the nerves in the teeth to external stimuli such as food, hot or cold beverages, wind, or even brushing your teeth. which these things do not harm the tissues and teeth Usually our teeth are Protects with enamel and gums. When our enamel wears off, breaks, or the gums recede, the dentine is exposed to external stimuli ufabet https://ufabet999.com. These can easily cause tooth sensitivity.
How to reduce it
- Avoid acidic foods and beverages, such as soft drinks, acidic foods or beverages.
- Avoid chewing on hard or sticky things that can cause teeth to crack, such as ice.
- brush your teeth properly at least 2 times a day
- Use cleaning tools between teeth, such as dental floss or interdental brushes. at least once a day
- Choose a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Opt for tooth sensitivity toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- See a dentist for oral health checks every 6 months.
- If you have frequent toothaches or do not go away even after changing your behavior You should see your dentist to determine the cause. and receive appropriate treatment